Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: the new italian place in Norton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    the new italian place in Norton

    I think the name of it is Roma's? Anyway what's it like? Good? Okay? Not so good? HOw are the prices is one of my main questions.

    Reason I ask is cause PV prom is Saturday and me and my date may either go eat at the Italian place or Little Mexico in Big Stone
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the new italian place in Norton

    romanos. The food is great, its a little expensive, and its a pretty long wait to get your food. Its a good place though
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the new italian place in Norton

    Food is good - cheaper than Roma's.
    They're working out the employee kinks right now. We say give it some time and they'll have it all figured out.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the new italian place in Norton

    Me and her would go to Applebee's but it'll be packed and will take forever, we have early pictures.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the new italian place in Norton

    It isn't bad. It just isn't my taste. I like Roma's better myself but others may have different taste and like Romano's better. You may want to try it before prom. You don't want to start off Prom evening with food you don't like.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: the new italian place in Norton

    I am not gonna have to chance at all before prom. I have my spring concert for band tomorrow. I work Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. She isn't picky about where to eat. She's letting me decide. She said she'd eat just about anywhere basically. I just wanna take her somewhere she likes. She's from Gate City. Doesn't spend that much time in Wise County a lot.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •